Frequently Asked Questions
QLO is a cost-free and risk-free salary loan facility that companies can use to augment employee benefits. QLO provides employees quick access to cash to address urgent financial needs.
QLO helps companies to provide additional benefits to their personnel, to enhance employee retention and productivity.
QLO also allows companies to focus and channel more resources to their core business.
To be a partner, the company must be duly registered with DTI or SEC and have at least 200 regular employees.
Here are the requirements for accreditation.
- DTI/SEC Certificate of Registration
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws / Articles of Partnership and By-Laws
- General Information Sheet (GIS), if applicable
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) / Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
- Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution on Authorized Representative/s
- Accomplished Company Information Sheet (CIS) and Signature Card (SigCard)
- Valid IDs of Authorized Representative/s
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on the following:
Yes, we can partner with companies whose offices and employees are outside Metro Manila.
Your company must first be an accredited partner of QLO and you must be enrolled in the system. Once enrolled, the employee may apply for a salary loan through QLO online or through the mobile app.
Yes, please email email@example.com the name and address of your company, name of your HR Head, his/her official title, email address and contact numbers; and we shall get in touch with them.
Only employees of partner companies may apply for QLO. To qualify for loan, he or she:
- Must be reporting as a full-time regular employee of the company.
- Must be employed for at least 6 months with the company.
- Must be 18 to 64 years old upon loan approval.
- Must have no pending resignation, retirement or separation.
- Should not be under any disciplinary action or pending administrative case at the time of loan application.
We require very minimal documents for loan application, you just need to upload the following documents in the QLO app
- At least one (1) government-issued valid ID.
- Company ID or COE
- Two (2) latest pay slips
- Three (3) specimen signatures in a clear white background
- Some requirements may be waived or added depending on the company’s nature of business.
Our standard loan amount ranges from Php 10,000 up to 1 month salary, but not over Php 100,000.
QLO offers flexible payments terms from 3, 6, 9 up to 12 months.
Yes, there is a processing fee, which will be deducted from the loan proceeds to be received by the employee-borrower. Processing fee will depend on the industry and market trends. QLO offers one of the lowest processing fees in the market.
QLO’s interest rates are customized for each company.You may get in touch with your HR department to get the rates applicable to your company.
The loan proceeds shall be remitted through the employee’s payroll bank account.
For employees: The borrower’s dashboard on the QLO app will show your upcoming payment dues as well as your payment history.
For employers: the amount to be paid and your payment due dates will all appear on the employer’s dashboard. In addition, a billing statement will be automatically sent to your registered email address for easier reference.
For employees: In lieu of a billing statement, employee-borrowers may view their payment history and upcoming payment due dates through their personal dashboard.
For employers: Yes, the billing statement and its breakdown may be viewed and downloaded from the app. 15 days before the payroll date.
The employee doesn’t need a co-borrower, co-maker, nor co-guarantor to apply for loan. The loanable amount will solely depend on your monthly income and capacity to pay.
Settlement of loan will be conveniently done via salary deduction.
Yes, QLO bases its decision on the endorsement of the employer and not dependent on the negative credit record.
Yes, an employee may re-apply for a loan one (1) month after.
Yes, the employee just needs to comply with the additional requirements needed by QLO. Once complied, the employee may then re-submit his/her application.
The ongoing loan must be settled first before an employee to avail another loan.
QLO borrowers, with at least P15,000 loan amount, get free personal accident insurance from Sun Life Financial.
Borrowers with at least Php 15,000 loan amount are automatically qualified for Personal Accident Life Insurance amounting to Php 20,000 valid for 1 year. This covers all occupations, except military or police in combatant duties.
The beneficiary of the free Personal Accident Life Insurance that QLO offers will be the borrower’s immediate family members.